Background

Friday, September 5, 2008

Growing up =(

The bath seat, the high chair, the gate for the stairs. What do these things have in common? They are all going up to the attic, because my baby has grown out of them. When Nathan was this age, I was pregnant with her, so I kept everything out...but now, I don't have any reason to have to keep walking around all of it.

I guess now it's time for big girl toys.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie,
    The place is called bounce planet. It is in Noblesville. Here this will make it easy: Bounce Planet and there is also Bounce Zone. The kids liked both but I prefer bounce planet. The only problem is bounce planet doesn't always have open bounce times. Birthday parties are the big sellers. So you would have to check their website right before you went to see if it was an open time. BounceZone pretty much always has open bounce times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sad!!!! I just put Emily's bouncy seat away a few days ago and it made me so sad!! It kinda made me think about having more already! I said Kinda!!!!

    ReplyDelete