Becca has to have everything "just right." Sometimes it's cute, for instance, right now, her little table is set and every place setting matches perfectly. (The blue plate has a blue cup on it with a blue spoon in the cup, etc.) Sometimes, for fun, Mark and I switch it all around, and she will fix it on her own.
Most of the time it drives me and Mark insane trying to figure out exactly what she wants, because she can't always explain it.She also has her bedtime routine set in stone. It took us FOREVER to find what makes her happy with it. She has to have the pink "Baby Kara," her red blanket (which must be draped over her in a certain direction), and her Sesame Street pillow. The pillow has Elmo, Big Bird, and Oscar....and she will only lay on Elmo to go to sleep. Every morning, her crib must be completely emptied when she gets up. I wonder if she'll make her bed every morning....at least she sleeps in her bed, which is more than I can say for her brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment