I put a counter to see how many people read this blog....and the last time I looked at it, it said 10 (most of which was me playing with the new counter) and today it says 56. WOW.
So....if you're reading....leave a comment or two so I know who you are!!
I check daily!
ReplyDeletei also check often!
ReplyDeletehow do you add a counter?
ReplyDeleteYou always have great pictures of the kiddos.
ReplyDeleteI probably check it every couple of days.
ReplyDeleteAmanda Henley
I check it.
ReplyDeleteHow did you do the counter?
Click on my counter and it will take you to the page to get a counter. It will give you the HTML, and you can add that as one of the widgets on the side columns. Wow....lots more people than I thought!!
ReplyDeletesee how loved you are!!...or maybe you just know a lot of people with voyeuristic personalities!
ReplyDeleteI'm watching you, too!
ReplyDelete