It's been a fabulous Mother's Day!! It started with breakfast in bed, which can be kinda crazy with a 4 year old and a 2 year old. Both kids wished me a Happy Mother's Day, and Becca told me that I had a "some pies" which I finally figured out that it was a "surprize." They gave me my gifts, but I can only write about 1, because Grandma got the same gift and she hasn't gotten it yet. I got a popcorn bowl that they put their fingerprints on to decorate as popcorn. Then they sponge painted the inside of it. I can't wait to use it.
Then, after church, we went to dinner at Alexander's and had some yummy steaks. We have TONS of leftovers, so I won't have to cook for a couple of days =) We stuffed ourselves silly...Becca pretty much only ate the garlic bread, and her breath has been atrocious all day, lol.
I love being a mom!!
No comments:
Post a Comment