Background

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Christmas Lists...


OK...It's cold and that makes me think of Christmas so...

All of the family always asks me what to get for Christmas and Birthdays, so this year, I'm putting our list down here, so you can all see it (and watch for sales =) ) I hate telling people what to get us, so you don't have to stick to the list, but here are some ideas.....

Nathan: still plays with his Geotrax every day. He could use more track (not more trains or buildings, mainly track). Anything Toy Story is good too. His big present from us is going to be a Leapster 2. It would be wonderful if some of you could get some games for it. (Carz, WALL-E, Toy Story, etc.....we're not into Sponge Bob or Spiderman). He's also really into building stuff and creating stuff, so LEGOs or K'nex are great!

Becca: Her big present is going to be the Loving Family Dollhouse. Furniture comes separately, I thought if we got her the dollhouse, then between Christmas and her birthday, you could all help us get it furnished (this week the accessories are buy1 get1 at Toys R Us!!). A couple of other ideas....she's really into the disney princesses, especially Ariel (the little mermaid). Maybe one of those giant doll "styling" heads for doing hair....like a Barbie (or a princess one would be better).

I'll work on my and Mark's lists soon. I know you all have trouble finding gifts for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment