Background

Saturday, October 29, 2011

HMJ--10-29-11

The Homeschool Mother's JournalIn our homeschool this week…School went pretty well this week.  I decided to see if Becca could handle a bit of Explode the Code....she's not reading yet (or so I thought).  I showed her how to do the first thing (she had to write a word, read it, and cross out a picture) and left the room for a minute.  I came back to help her, and she had completed the whole worksheet.  I asked Nathan if he helped her, and he said no.  


Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…The Halloween festivities have begun!  We have already been to two trunk-or-treats, and have several other activities this weekend.  


We also went to a local farm and learned about dairy cows, sheep, and chickens.  


My favorite thing this week was…Nicholas learned to kiss (instead of bite!)  


I’m reading…I'm totally ready for birthday season...I need some gift cards for some decent books.  I'm tired of reading free crap, I need some good books!  I miss the library.  

1 comment:

  1. I love your funny saying in the sidebar:) I think I've heard the one about vacuuming from my own children!

    ReplyDelete