Background

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mommy, is I'm 4 yet?

We had Nathan's birthday party early because we'll be at Disney World for his actual birthday. (I'm so excited!!!!), so now every morning, I have to explain to him that although he had a party and cake and presents, he's still not 4 yet. I think he has mixed emotions...I know he wants to be bigger, but we also told him that 4 year olds have to sleep in big boy beds, and not in mommy's bed anymore. I like cuddling with him at night, but we have to get him out of our bed before Becca realizes what's going on...I don't want both kids in the bed.

Speaking of Disney, our bags are almost packed! I'm so excited to be warm. Last week's temps were SOOOOOOOOOO cold...one day my van said -18 degrees! I'll blog about our trip soon...and post a pic of Nathan's "super sonic fighter jet" cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment