We finally finished our Christmases. The kids love their presents. Becca loves playing with her kitchen and all the food and dishes that everyone got her. I think she's adopted her sleeping bag as her new blankie. She wouldn't go to bed without it. She loves her Elmo towel too...we can barely keep it away from her.
Nathan loves his GeoTrax of course. He sleeps with his planes and takes them everywhere. He likes his new rocket and his shake n'go plane too. He's having fun watching all the Disney movies. I can't wait for our Disney trip at the end of the month.
I'm learning how to use the cricut. My next project is Nathan's birthday invitations. I can't wait til I can play with vinyl, I think I'm going to border my kitchen with something that I make.
Thanks everybody.
I have a few New Year's resolutions. Mostly I want to continue Mission Organization. I've been doing good keeping up with the laundry, and I want to continue by organizing my closets and drawers. This week I plan to have a massive cooking day and assemble a freezer full of meals. I really want to work on getting Nathan out of our bed at night. We'll see how that goes after his birthday.
Happy New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment