I spent yesterday cooking. All day. I put over 30 meals in the freezer for later. It was easier than I thought it would be, but my feet ache a lot today! My goal was to load the freezer, and then on days that are too busy, just defrost and cook what's there....I want to avoid eating fast food and spend more time with the family, as well as get more organized. I love to cook, I just hate answering the question..what's for dinner??
My wonderful husband took the kids all day, until he had to work. He even took them to Chuck E. Cheese by himself.
I thought the mess would be overwhelming too...but I don't think it was. Thank God for dishwashers!!
Chuck E. Cheese by himself...Mark is a brave man!
ReplyDeleteHe Steph, I would love to hear about your 30 meal plan...did they include any common ingredients?? Share your secrets!!
ReplyDelete