Nathan of course, does fantastic. He's been doing camp with us since he was 2, but this is the first year that he slept in the boys' hogan instead of with mommy. He went right to sleep, though, and Mark couldn't even get him up for breakfast in the morning! The other boys did well too, I think that this is the first year that Mark actually got in a full night's sleep.
Nicholas did pretty well too...he's at the perfect age for camp: he's playful and sweet, but not mobile yet. It was so cold that I had him sleep with me, though and he didn't sleep through the night, but he did ok. I never sleep well at camp anyway =)
Becca spent the night with a friend, and had a ball! They took her to a little fair and she got to do the big slide, carousel, and some spinning ride. She ate some funnel cake and cotton candy. She got a new bow for her hair, and got to go to a birthday party. I don't think she missed us a bit!
No comments:
Post a Comment