In our homeschool this week…we actually had a day of school, and the kids were begging to have more again today, though we didn't get to it. Hopefully a couple of days/week this summer will be good enough to maintain routine.
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…The my husband, the boys, and I are doing a weekend at camp (with 22 third and fourth graders). We're excited, but the weather is going to be much colder than last week, and the kids probably won't get to swim. My daughter is going to her first ever sleep over at a friend's house. I'm nervous...I can't go pick her up if she gets homesick, I'll be too far away.
Things I’m working on…Organizing and cleaning. Boo.
I’m praying for…Camp to go well for everyone. The baby has one middle of the night feeding, and I'm worried about how it's going to go with no lights. Or running water. And hopefully I can make it fun for the big kids despite the weather. And that my daughter survives her first sleepover!
Organizing and cleaning, it never ends. I feel ya. Stopping by from the HMJ. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteOrganizing-LOVE! Cleaning-not so much. But I do feel better once it's done:) Praying for camp going well and for the sleepover as well.
ReplyDeleteYup! Organizing and cleaning never ends. ((sigh)) Hope the camping goes well! We LOVE camping, but we seem to busy this summer to camp like we'd like! Stopping by from THMJ!
ReplyDelete