In my life this week…kids had VBS this week. I spent the week hanging out with hubby and baby. Nathan and I have had intense stomach pains this week. I feel better today, hopefully we're on the mend.
My favorite thing this week was…having a lady clean my house! I bought a groupon deal for a house cleaning and I used it this week. Such a nice treat, I'm thinking of having it done at least once a year!
What’s working/not working for us…getting up for VBS...we totally aren't morning people. We were late every day.
Things I’m working on…deciding if I want to move school downstairs for the time being. I like doing school on the main level, but Nicholas is now super-mobile, and it would be easier to contain him if we have 1 really good babyproofed room.
I’m reading…One of my friends from Elementary school wrote an e-book, so I'm reading it. It's a murder mystery, which isn't my usual type of genre, but I'm over half way through it and I have no idea whodunit...that's a good thing right?
I’m cooking…bland food, trying to heal our stomachs.


I'm trying to figure out the best solution for doing school and occupying our 2 year old. It's not always easy!
ReplyDeleteI totally feel your pain on the family photo thing! It stresses me out to think about how I'm going to force three children to be happy at the same time. You can't really threaten a child into looking bright and shiny for the camera!
@Amy--I know...I was just about to scold my oldest and threaten him when I realized that wouldn't be the way to get him to smile. He was the worst of the 3!
ReplyDeleteSchooling while my wild boy is awake is going to be difficult this year...maybe he'll mellow out? Hopefully you can figure out what to do with your 2 year old....in a few years, I'll need advice!
So...who dun it? That is indeed a good sign! As for a baby proof room...I dream of that. There are 6 of us in a 1100 sqft house. We do school in our kitchen. Last year I would have the baby either sleeping or in the backpack, but I know it won't be so easy this next year. How old is Nicholas? My baby turns one on Tuesday.
ReplyDelete@Thia--Nicholas is 7 months. My first two were nowhere near this active! I usually try to take a break during his nap, but we might have to do school then just so that I don't have to chase him.
ReplyDeleteStill don't know whodunit, I think it was the ex husband.