In my life this week…I took the kids to my mom's so that Mark could have some time to work on his Honey-Do list. I'm not doing that again for a long long long time. The first night, I didn't get to sleep at all...the kids tag-teamed being awake. JOY. At least my aversion to caffeine came back and I was able to use that to stay awake most of the time.
In our homeschool this week…We did have school a couple of days this week...just more handwriting and math.
I am inspired by…
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…We went to the beach, and we also went to see my grandparents at the nursing home.
My favorite thing this week was…coming home to my bed.
Things I’m working on…Baby proofing! My little one is on the go!
I’m cooking…barely at all....too hot to turn on the stove.
I’m grateful for…my husband, I really missed him this weekend!
A photo, video, link, or quote to share…I'm still pretty proud of this....
No comments:
Post a Comment