Background

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Workbox Wednesday

So it's a day late, but I thought it would be better if I put not only what the kids did, but how they did in it...

1.  Book on CD was supposed to be The Nutcracker, but we couldn't get the CD player to work, so they ended up with Sleeping Beauty on tape.

2.  Math for Nathan, which he flew through...our biggest obstacle is still writing the numbers.  It's like he forgets sometimes, even after 2 years of writing numbers.  I think something "clicked" yesterday.   Becca did HWT, and wrote quite a few words with good handwriting.   I think I'm going to do the 1st grade level with her, so that we can go back over the letters in more detail.

3.  Book of mazes.  It really helps with Nathan's pencil control, and he LOVES them.

4.  I forgot to put a reading book in there, so Nathan pointed it out to me, and got himself a We Both Read book.  We love those!  Becca was supposed to do 100 EZ, but we never got to it.

5.  Playdoh.

6.  We went outside to practice riding bikes with no training wheels.  Nathan's really close....we need to take him somewhere with more room.  Becca tries for a second and freaks out, but at least she tries.  She's still little.

7.  Swimming!

I need to make cards or something for outside activities so that they are a part of our "boxes" too!

No comments:

Post a Comment