In my life this week…is some recuperation after having an extra 7 people in the house for the weekend. Definitely fun...but now I'm detoxing from all the unhealthy food =) ---BTW, deep fried cookie dough is amazing!
Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…We went to the fireworks downtown, but other than that, we've stayed home all week.
My favorite thing this week was…yesterday when my children were playing together and not fighting...it seems that we've had so many days of fighting/whining that I've been frustrated. Yesterday was so much nicer!
What’s working/not working for us…We started allowances this week...working well for one child, not well for the other, but she'll figure it out soon.
Things I’m working on…taking the day for myself today! Working on some cleaning projects while Mark takes the kids out for the morning/mid-afternoon, and then errand running while they have quiet time at home.
I’m grateful for…Fun friends and family this weekend.
Question...Trying to pick out a new camera. I like the mega zoom ones, but I can't make decisions on which one to get! Any ideas?
I have a Panasonic Lumix which is nice, but I would say anything Nikon is probably going to be a good choice. I'm drooling over the 5100...and not just because Ashton Kutcher is in the commercial! :)
ReplyDeleteI had a Nikon P90, and then it got stolen. I'm borrowing my mom's right now, but I need to get my own. I'm leaning toward the panasonic, or maybe another Nikon, but the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V has me intrigued.
ReplyDelete